Are your clients suffering from unwanted vaginal odors after sex, pH balance issues, or BV and yeast infections? Then they need to add suppositories to their routine. The Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories are made with medical grade boric acid, sourced from sea water. They area a gentle and natural way to quickly and effectively treat BV and yeast infections. 95% of women reported immediate symptom relief from bacterial vaginosis (BV) and yeast infections using our natural, mess-free, boric acid capsules.
Developed by a certified female OB/GYN with over 20 years of experience, these little pills are a miracle in a bottle and are formulated with Rapid Relief™ to restore your clients’ natural pH balance, ensuring an odor-free experience post-intercourse, after their period, and more. All while being all-natural without leaving residue, promising a mess-free application.
Discover why the Kushae Vaginal Boric Acid Suppositories will make a great addition to your retail or back bar offerings for you and your customers:
- Expertly formulated, tested, and approved by OB/GYN professionals
- Harnesses the power of natural ingredients such as Boric Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Aloe Vera
- Restores the delicate pH balance down there
- Eliminates unwanted and persistent odors
- Effectively and gently treats BV and yeast infections
Help your clients eliminate BV and yeast infections for good by ordering the Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories with Probiotics and Aloe today!
Not yet a Kushae partner? Enjoy BIG Benefits when you become a Kushae Partner, including:
- 5% off Back Bar Items
- Up to 50% off of all products
- 24/7 access to sales support
- Complimentary unique affiliate link
- 10% Commission on all Affiliate Sales
- VIP admission to Live Training Events (Coming Soon)
- Free Product Education/Training Webinars (Coming Soon)
- Discount on annual Live Training events with National Esthetician Experts (Coming Soon)
- Discounts on partner products (hard/soft wax companies, jelly masks, etc.) (Coming Soon)
- Tags: Product Education