Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories with Probiotics & Aloe - Without Applicator
Bacterial Vaginosis and Vaginal Candidiasis are responsible for the majority of these visits. BV may recur in up to 30% of patients within the first 3 months after diagnosis and 58% within 12 months.
ACOG has endorsed the usage of Boric Acid suppositories in both acute infection and long term prophylaxis for both BV and Vaginal Candidiasis. The following treatment guidelines can be found in ACOGs Practice Bulletin #215 published in December 2019.
Traditional BV & Yeast Infection treatments are time-consuming and expensive for patients
- During Acute infection patients want fast relief
- Patients often find it hard to obtain the Boric Acid Suppositories quickly
- Compounding pharmacies are an option, but cost is high...up to $60 for an initial prescription
- Traditional OTC treatments require uncomfortable visit to drug store
With Kushae, you can retail Boric Acid Suppositories in your office!
- Patients acquire treatment at a significantly lower price
- In-office retail offers patient convenience
- In-office retail generates revenue for your office
- Patient can begin treatment immediately, right in office
- No embarrassing trip to OTC retail stores
- No Drip formula can be taken any time of day
NO: Fillers, Artificial Ingredients
24 Count/ VEGAN Capsule
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH
NO DRIP FORMULA! Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories can be taken anytime of day as they don't drip; no need to wait to take at bedtime!
Kushae™ vs. Them: No Drip Formula, Probiotics + Aloe + Apple Cider Vinegar vs. Other brands don't have these natural benefits!
The First & Only
The first and only feminine health and hygiene brand created by an OB/GYN
Clean and powerful ingredients that will nourish and refresh your clients' vulvas.
For Women By Women
We create products that give women the confidence to be comfortable in their skin.